Strange Bicycle Models

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This is awesome. I stumbled upon something on the net (yes... I'm starting to become addicted to that Stumble! button) and my preference settings in SU are set to humor/odd/bizarre so you can just imagine the kind of things I get to stumble upon. Just now I was going through it and found some interesting bicycle models.


Well it IS rubber after all

The picture above is just one of my favorites. If you look at it, it makes perfect sense really. The bicycle itself sends a funny but logical message. Being a bicycle, it can take you to places faster than walking so the shoes kind of symbolize the fact that if you use a bicycle, you'd practically be using several pairs of feet. See how I can put art into everything? Awesome right? LOL.

There are more examples of strange bicycle models in the website I stumbled.




More at this website: http://thehomebased.com/?p=89

2 comments:

Abhinash said...

Websolution is a top notch seo company based in new delhi that offers internet marketing, website design,logo designing, Facebook application development, multimedia presentations and search engine marketing services throughout India

Thanks
Web Solution Delhi -Internet Marketing Agency

Naveen said...

Hello Dear,

Nice Post, I read your Post, Its really interesting

SEO services company
Dominican Republic Real Estate
guaranteed seo services