The New Ipod Nano - just so so?

Sunday, September 14, 2008




Perhaps it seems that Apple is running out of creative juice? The newly released Nano-Chromatic boasts of having practically all the colors of the rainbow. It's slim and curved which Jobs claim that would make the display look sleeker. The new iPod Nano promises to be fun and gear towards the younger generation what with all those colors to choose from. From what I've seen, I was actually tempted to buy the green one or the blue one.

The new iPod Nano may look nifty and I do admit that the shake feature of the new Nano that shuffles the playlist but I don't think I'd be purchasing one just yet. Sure the prices are cut down from the usual but I don't think it's worth it. You get practically the same performance and the same features. Apple just pretty-fied it. I probably would buy it once I totally get tired of my Nano or just for the sheer sake of vanity and matching my Nano with my clothes but aside from that I wouldn't give it a second glance.

What is up with Apple and their baby steps to improvement? iPhone 3G leaves much to be desired and now Nano Chromatic lacks a little in the performance department. Maybe we all should wait a little more for some real groundbreaking changes in their products.

5 comments:

seowebdirect said...

I’m really lucky and so glad that after surfing the web for a long time I have found out this information.

http://seowebdirect.com

helle said...

Acesoftech is a leading PHP training center which provides best training in Kolkata and Surat. The company provides training in such a way that its easy to learn and complete job oriented. We provide live PHP training.
http://www.training.acesoftech.com/

sheik said...

nice blog..I’m really like and so glad that after surfing the web for a long time I have found out this information.....

Web Designer India

Unknown said...

Good Posting follow my posting..

Web Development Delhi

Web Design from India

Unknown said...

It feels great to drop by here on your site. Lots of information i have gathered here. Thanks for providing!

florida seo